Morrison Party of 4

Morrison Party of 4

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Natalie: 3 months

At three months you:
  • weigh 11lbs 11oz
  • are 23.5in. long
  • are the center of mommy and daddy's world
  • love bath time
  • love to be rocked
  • are starting to recognize mommy and daddy
  • try so hard to talk
  • eat 4oz every 3-4 hours; you normally take your night time bottle between 7-9 and wake up only once during the night to eat (I am not complaining)
  • no longer sleep in the nap nanny :( but you are still in the co-sleeper beside our bed. I put you in the bed with us when you wake up in the mornings. You normally sleep with daddy while I get ready
  • slobber all the time and are constantly chewing at your hands...are we teething?
  • don't take a paci unless I put it in the freezer and its good and cold....again teething maybe?





No comments:

Post a Comment