At 8 Months you:
- weigh about 20lbs
- height - I'm not real sure but you have definitely grown
- have 2 teeth that broke through 3 days before turning 8 months.
- wear some 9 month clothes but mostly 12 months these days.
- are sleeping in your own bed now :( You seen to enjoy having your own space. On some of the nights you have woke up and I have had to feed you I try putting you in the bed with us and you hate it so you squirm and squirm until I put you back in your bed.
- are a pretty good sleeper. Sometimes you wake up and need your paci but most nights you go to bed between 8 and 8:30 and wake up anywhere from 6-6:30.
- still hate any kind of green foods and aren't too interested in table food either :/
- have taken to a sippy cup fairly easy. (I know it's time to start taking the bottles away but I am having a harder time with you than I did with Natalie. I guess it could be you are my last baby)
- are in love with your sister. We have been taking it easy this summer and enjoying each other. When you wake up you immediately want to go and wake Natalie up. We let her sleep but as soon as you hear her you start her way just a squealing.
- you have learned how to go from laying down to sitting up without any help
- are pulling up on EVERYTHING (you have only made it all the way up a few times but it's coming)
- have learned to crawl :( This is something I have not pushed and I didn't really push with Natalie either because it means you are growing up. I learned with Natalie once you go mobile it's on.
- sometimes you have your own style of crawling
- are trying your hardest to cut more teeth. You gnaw on E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G.
- are FEARLESS. I know that can be a good thing but I can't handle it. You are not afraid of falling or anything. So needless to say we have had our fair share of bruises already which breaks my heart but you hardly even cry you just get back up and go again.
- are still a momma's boy and I am perfectly fine with that. You definitely know how to melt my heart with your sweet kisses and those blue eyes.
We are so glad that God saw fit to give us you. You complete our little family and we couldn't be happier. You definitely are going to keep us on our toes with your wild self but we love every single minute of it. You are growing up entirely too quick but we love watching you develop your own personality and likes and dislikes. We love you much!
No comments:
Post a Comment