Morrison Party of 4

Morrison Party of 4

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Natalie: 5 Months

At 5 months you:
  • weigh about 14lbs.
  • still wear size 2 diapers



  • can wear 0-3 month shirts depending on brand and 3-6 month shirts; pants are a different story you need anywhere from a 6-9 month in pants but maybe that will change when we can wear shorts :)
  • have started daycare....you have done well but it has been an adjustment for mommy; mommy misses Mrs. Brandi (don't get me wrong they are good with my baby girl at daycare but I liked her being the only baby with Brandi and getting sweet pictures during the day)
  • are doing well with eating. You currently LOVE green beans, carrots, sweet potatoes, peaches, apples, bananas, and pears.
  • prefer to sit up more than lay down

  • love to be outside
  • have an Uncle Chris who I think it is safe to say is crazy about you...he started grading on our house and was determined to get you on that dozer :)

  • have a pretty BIG ANNOUNCEMENT that you are finally ready to share with the rest of the world that may not know
I love this picture...I guess this is her feelings on being a big sister

Baby #2 is due November 7, 2014
This was completely not planned but we are thrilled and excited to see what else God has in store for our growing family.
 

Just a few more pictures I took that are worth sharing :)











2 comments:

  1. Awwww! I'm just reading this! I miss my sweet girl! And LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that face she is making in the announcement! Lol! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She misses you too!!! I still mention your name and she just grins.
      I thought the face was pretty priceless :)

      Delete