Morrison Party of 4

Morrison Party of 4

Friday, June 13, 2014

Baby #2

We finally got to find out Baby #2's gender today. Daniel, Natalie and I found out at the doctors office because we aren't strong enough to wait and find out with everyone else :). I called the bakery while still in the doctors office so they could get on the cake that our mothers would cut into to reveal the gender. When I was pregnant with Natalie, Daniel and I found out on Tuesday and then didn't have the reveal party until Saturday. If you know me you know it was not easy to keep that secret. This time my doctor's appointment was on Friday so we decided to have the reveal party that night. We kept the party pretty simple with just family.



Finally......It's a..............


Natalie is very excited about getting a brother! :)








Baby#2 is a boy and we could not be more excited. His name will be Jace Daniel. Baby J  checked out just fine on the sonogram and was measuring perfectly. The tech estimated he weighed about 10oz.
Daniel and I are beyond blessed to have both a girl and a boy and thank God daily for trusting us with his children. We can't wait to meet Jace.









No comments:

Post a Comment