Morrison Party of 4

Morrison Party of 4

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Sunday Afternoon Fun

Our Sunday afternoons consist of lunch at my mom's house with her side of the family. Then family time. Today consisted of all that plus a little front porch swimming and some cousin playtime.











When we went to the beach Natalie was a little unsure of the water. She liked it the first day and then the second day she wasn't crazy about it but warmed up to it. So I have been determined that this girl would like to swim. Bethany and I carried Natalie, Kynlee, and the boys swimming at Aunt Kathy's this past week and Natalie did ok with it. I think the water was a bit to cold for her plus it was our afternoon nap time. Then Saturday we went to Cole's birthday party and Randy and Denise's and I put Natalie in the pool and she LOVED it. I decided then that Natalie needed a pool of her own. Since we are in the process of building a house and Natalie is getting a little brother, a Fred's $8 Sofia the First blow up pool with have to do for now. I do believe this was the best $8 I have ever spent.















I will continue to take her to the pool at Aunt Kathy's but for the days we aren't able to make it Sofia will have to do :).


No comments:

Post a Comment