At 7 months you:
- weigh 16-17lbs
- not sure on your height but I don't think you have grown that much since our 6 month check up. Dr. T. seems to think you may be short like your momma.
- wear size 3 diapers and 6 month clothes
- still have no teeth, I'm thinking we are going to wake up one morning and you are just going to have a mouth full.
- roll ALL over the place
- are sitting up unassisted. I still don't venture to far but only because we have hardwood floors and I'm afraid a blanket isn't enough.
- love your walker at Nana and Papa's house
- are a happy baby for the most part
- went through a spell where you had nothing to do with anyone but me, thankfully we are out of that
- love to go to the pool
These blue eyes absolutely melt my heart.
Your daddy and I love you way more than you will ever know. You are developing the sweetest little personality and are pretty friendly. We can not believe how fast you have grown from that little 5lb baby we had. Time is flying by but we are enjoying every single second with our girl.
Update on baby brother:
He is doing good and growing like a weed too. He no longer has a name. We decided to change his name not long after the gender reveal. We think we have one now but we aren't sharing that information just yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment