This week I had the opportunity to attend Mega Conference in Mobile. We did not stay in Mobile but instead stayed in Orange Beach and just commuted back and forth. I had never been to Mobile so it was an experience to say the least and maybe we just didn't go far enough into Mobile but I was glad we choose to stay in Orange Beach. We attended the conference in the mornings and after lunch headed back to be with my girl.
Daniel and Natalie stayed at the room while we attended the conference. She may or may not have become and even bigger daddy's girl after this week with him.
We headed south Monday morning and came home Friday night after supper. To start the week off right Natalie said her first word...."dada."
Our week in pictures.
We did lots of hanging by the pool. This girl loves the water.
My world :)
We decided to order out one night but when the decision was made I already had Natalie ready and Alli had Addie ready so we decided to take the girls to the beach and snap a few pictures.
She loved the sand and may or may not have got a hand full to her mouth.
It's not the greatest but I hardly have any pictures of me and her.
Natalie adores Addie.
With lots going on on the beach it was hard to get them to look at us. This is the best I got.
Two peas in a pod
Addie and Reese did lots of this with their daddy's and somehow talked Daniel in to taking them around the lazy river a time or two. I am sorry for whatever they may have learned.
No comments:
Post a Comment