- weigh 21lbs.
- are 28.5in tall
- wear sz. 3 diapers and 12-18 month clothes
- still have 4 teeth although I can see 2 more on top trying to break through
- say Ma Ma, DaDa, Nana, uh-oh, get, stop, (we tell Kirby, our dog, to get and stop I promise we aren't teaching her to talk to people this way), bubba, and thank you; you also motion to come on
- have started sleeping in your bed now that we are in the new house
- you decided on your own that you were done with formula so I thought that would be a good time to take the night time bottle away (this hurt me way more than it did her)
- love your brother and try so hard to help mommy take care of him when he is crying. You help out by giving him his paci and patting his back, you also love to bounce him in the swing.
- love music and books
- are such a happy girl
Morrison Party of 4
Thursday, December 4, 2014
Natalie: 12 months
At 12 months you:
I can't believe you are already a year old. This year has flown by and we can't remember life without you. You definitely keep us on our toes but we wouldn't change it for the world. You are so full of life and love to go. Happy Birthday baby girl! We love you much!!!! Momma, Daddy, and Carter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment