Morrison Party of 4

Morrison Party of 4

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas Day

Our girl played so hard Christmas Eve and Jane and Keith's that she slept until 7:15 this morning. When I asked her if she was ready to see if Santa came she got very excited. I wished I had gotten a picture of her fact. She finally made it to the living room to see what Santa brought.


Checking out her new toys.

Carter is checking out what all Santa brought him.

Taking a break to have a pre-breakfast snack.

She has the unwrapping thing down to a tee.


Showing Carter his new toys.

He was soaking it all in.



After seeing what all Santa brought and a little playtime we got ready and headed to church to celebrate the real meaning of Christmas. This is my favorite part of the day. We sing Christmas carols, Bro. John reads the Christmas story from the Bible, and then the kids get to tell what they got for Christmas.

After this we headed to Aunt Janie's for the Porter Christmas gathering. I am ashamed to admit I didn't get the first picture. :/
Then we went to visit Daniel's parents, again no pictures :/
Our last stop for the day was Bethany and Josh's where we had Christmas with Maw Maw Betty.

In case you didn't know my child LOVES Kynlee Grace

 

She was ready to crash.





Beyond blessed to still have Maw Maw here.



Carter had the couch to himself.











We had a BIG day and it seemed like we were here there and everywhere, but we are so blessed to have family to spend it with.

No comments:

Post a Comment