Morrison Party of 4

Morrison Party of 4

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Carter: 3 months

At 3 months you:





  • weigh 12-13lbs
  • height 23-24in.
  • wear size 1 diapers
  • wear 0-3 month clothes and 3-6 months. You need 3-6 month sleepers because you are getting so long
  • eat 4 oz. every 3-4 hours
  • have started daycare and love Mrs. Vicki
  • still hate your car seat
  • love to watch T.V.
  • you also love to watch your sister play (seeing ya'll interact warms my heart and I hope ya'll will always be close)
  • love to be talked too
  • hate being propped up. You either want to sit up straight or lay down flat on a pallet
  • get up 1 time a night sometimes you don't wake up at all during the night but I  am perfectly fine with 1 time a night too because I know it could be much worse

talking to his daddy



Mommy's handsome lil man

No comments:

Post a Comment