Morrison Party of 4
Wednesday, April 1, 2015
Life as Big Sister
I'm Natalie has taken on the role of big sister like a champ. It did not take her long to see what needed to be done and now she is my little helper when it comes to caring for Carter. If he is crying and I am busy she will find his paci wherever it may be (I try to keep it close) and take it to him and put it in his mouth. She helps me feed and burp him. He is the only one that gets Natalie kisses and while I would love some Natalie kisses I think it is super sweet. She will give out hugs but kisses are for Bubba only. As soon as she wakes up in the mornings she goes straight to his bed to check on him. If he is already up she will look at me with a serious look, hold her hands up and say Bubba. If he is still in the bed she will crawl in there with him and love on him. It is too sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment