- weigh about 17 lbs.
- are 25in. long
- can sit up on your own (I still don't leave you for long because you like to throw yourself backwards)
- love being outside and enjoy your swing your daddy and Uncle Jared put up for you
- are still a mommy's boy
- sleep all night for the most part. Some nights you wake up at 4 and eat.
- are not the least bit interested in table food. You only eat fruits, and sweet potatoes, squash, and carrots. We have tried mashed potatoes, peas, and green beans needless to say you hate them.
- have the sweetest laugh
Carter I cannot believe you are already six months old. That happened way to fast for this momma. You are perfect in every way possible and complete our family in more ways that one. We love you to the moon and back. I can't wait to see what the next 6 months have in store for you. (It could go a little slower though.)
No comments:
Post a Comment